Version 8.0 > Song Title

Jessop
11/27/2013 8:24:41 AM
How in the world do you get the song title to stop showing on each slide in v8?  I can't seem to find where its coming from.  I do have to give props to the dev's GREAT JOB on the stage monitor control MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better just wish I could start a video on the front screen and a song on the stage monitor at the exact same time with one click / key (hint, hint) then be able to plus / minus through the song as normal.... I know, I know a huge request but still I LOVE the new version its a lot to take in before the Christmas cantata but I will be using 8 I suspect.

AJ

osborn4
11/27/2013 10:04:19 AM
In version 7, you went to display properties, lyric format (or something like that. It was the second tab), go to the Show tab and there should be a dropdown selection of when you want the title/author/ccli information. Title slide, First slide, last slide, all slides.

Something like that.

George
11/27/2013 5:04:24 PM
Pretty close....

Starting at the top:

Slide Properties > Select Display (1 by default) > All Media > Song Text Layout > Build Options then select the Include Title... option that you want.

osborn4
12/3/2013 10:26:55 AM
GoFishMedia just released a quick tip on this. Change Title Info Display

I dont' know how different it is in SSP8.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙