Version 8.2 > List of machines and projection licenses

gatewaycrc
3/1/2016 12:55:30 PM
Asking this question only because it is bugging me that I know the information is somewhere and I just can't find it.

I have to deactivate the projection license on this machine so I can reinstall it due to a virus wiping out the computer.  I can't remember the name I gave this machine and there is more than projection license.  I remember at one point I found a list somewhere that listed the names of the machines and which ones had a projection license. I am asking because it would be easier to ask for a deactivation when I can tell them the name of the actual machine instead of saying it is the one that has these certain plug ins added to it ;-)

I tried calling support but was first in line for quite awhile and gave up and am now waiting for a reply to an email I sent.

George
3/1/2016 5:34:23 PM
The activation tool will only show the ones that are available so your best bet is getting the info from the support team.  They can look up your account for you.

gatewaycrc
3/2/2016 11:00:46 AM
Thanks. I am still waiting for them to deactivate this machine so I can reinstall it as a projection machine. I may have to try calling again because time is of great importance when a Sunday service is coming up.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙