Version 5.5 > Something very strange happened twice

Karen39
1/8/2006 12:43:52 PM
We have the updated version of SSP and updated it before Christmas.  Last Wednesday, I put together our program and of course, previewed everything.  When I got to the song, "You are the Lamb" here is what happened.  We use a background for it in the pan and zoom.  We have been singing this song for over a year now with the same background, but this last Wednesday the background was in a tiny square on the upper left hand corner of the screen.  I was like, "what on earth is this?"  So, I went into display properties and looked everywhere for something to resemble that setting.  I couldn't find anything, but when I tried that song again, it was normal. 

Anyways, this morning I arrived at church to find the booth in a panic.  They beckoned me upstairs and told me about the song doing it again.  So, I went back into the display properties and it must have reset it and then it worked.  I prayed very hard for it before we sang it in front of church.

I have never seen that happen before and I wouldn't even know how to do that if I wanted to put the background in a little box in the upper lefthand corner. 

Any ideas????????? 

Lee
1/9/2006 8:43:18 AM
Yes, I have seen that happen occasionally with SSB, and I think even with 5.5, but only with pan-n-zoomed slides. When the SSB looped it often went away. But it never happend on some pan-n-zoomed slides so I wondered whether transitions or some other feature in conjuction with pan-n-zoom affected it. It happened infrequently.

As a separate issue, I've never used it directly in SSP, indeed, I wonder: how in the world you can make pan-n-zoom work behind a song? Is there a way to get it to reverse direction or to loop?

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙