Version 8.0 > cant open song show plus 8

cotlw
1/7/2014 10:58:21 AM
it say a error occurred in the application, show bug report, and it doesn't let me restart the application

George
1/7/2014 2:42:31 PM
I moved this post to the Version 8 section.

Can I assume that since you put this in the Windows 8 section that your install is on Win8?   If not please clarify.

Also give me some details about your installation:

What version of SSP8 did you install?

How did you activate your installation?  Was this working at one time and then broke?

Please elaborate so we can figure out what the issue is.

A screen shot of the error would be helpful as well.

Thanks,

publican
1/15/2014 8:08:08 PM
Latest version of SSP 8 on Windows 8.1. A Dell 5150 used as a spare projection machine; seldom used, so installed W8.1 to see how it worked - did not ever reinstall SSP7. Prior versions of SSP 8 that I tried (installed 2 prior versions) worked fine. Had trouble activating this version, but finally figured out my error and it immediately gave an error report. Did a reinstall/repair and same problem. Tried to send a bug report, but cannot connect to email because I do not have Outlook on this computer & no Live Mail or other non-POP 3 account. I did screen prints into Wordpad I can send if I can get an address to send them. Or can do a Live Mail or other if the actual report is needed rather than just screen prints.
Thanks for any help.
td turner
FBC
North Platte, NE

George
1/16/2014 9:33:59 AM
Todd,

I looked up your info and am sending you an email outside the forum.

You can send me the info that you have.

Thanks

George
1/17/2014 2:47:21 PM
This issue should be resolved with the 1/15/2014 build.

Download and install the new package and re-activate.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙