Version 5.5 > membership level??

akins
1/11/2006 8:18:00 AM
I was trying to download the Christmas Goodies promodule, but  I get the message that it is not available "at my membership level." What's that mean? We're paid up on promodules through January and have sent a check (10 days ago) for yearly renewal. We are running SSP version 5.5 (05.05.04.022).

Dick

David
1/11/2006 9:59:32 AM
This is just a guess but where you downloading the promodule on a workstation machine? 

When you do your downloads, if you don't sign in with your customer ID number the update mechanism can't validate you and will give you that message.  Projection machines have the customer ID number automatically from when they were unlocked.  But workstation machines won't have that information unless you enter it manually.  (Which makes sense since you can unlock that without having to do anything.) 

You can get your customer ID number from your projection machine by clicking "Help" > "About". 

If you're still having a problem I would suggest you call technical support.  With a paid promodule subscription you should be able to get all updates and new items we put out. 

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙