Version 8.2 > Online Planning Center Integration

ramoncanojr1
5/13/2016 1:50:07 PM
We were using Songshow Plus 8.0 and i heard about the Planning Center Online integration.  We upgraded to version 8.2 but for the life of me i cannot figure out where i link SongShow Plus to our Planning Center Online account.  I cannot find a setting or menu anywhere.  Can someone guide me in finding this.

Thanks
Raymond

eddiem24
5/14/2016 1:35:28 PM
The way I have integrated with PCO is open SSP, click file, import program from, Planning Center Online, select another account, go to website, enter user name and password, highlight (select) the authorization code-copy it and paste it in the space provided in the open SSP page, click authorize, I chose to remember this account (yes), enter a name for the account, I use PCO, click save, click to select plan and you should see your plans in Planning Center Online.
Hope this helps.

ramoncanojr1
5/16/2016 4:29:55 PM
I open SongShow Plus, click on File, import program from, and i only have one option "program package". I am not seeing Planning Center Online.

George
5/17/2016 1:41:43 PM
Raymond - Do you have a current subscription?

PCO is part of the Online Services package and you have to have a current subscription for these to be visible. 

flooder
6/7/2016 4:55:23 PM
Has anyone found a way to have your PCO services show up chronologically when you go to import them? We often have 6-8 months ahead and they show up in a random order.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙