Version 8.0 > Parts of songs missing in Program Panel

mfalk57
1/19/2014 4:40:18 PM
I have the latest version as of 1/19/2014.  Songs are set to display "Page by Page".  Sometimes, but not always, when I "Plus" a song over into the Program Panel, all of the pages are there as they are supposed to be.  Other songs, however, are missing the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc pages to the Verses and Choruses.  They only have the 1st slide of each Verse and Chorus listed and being displayed in the Program Panel.  The "broken" songs are entered correctly when I choose to "edit" them.

It appears to be song specific.  Some songs are fine when moved to the program panel.  Others are not.

Thoughts?

George
1/20/2014 10:54:37 AM
A couple of things I would check:

1. Make sure that the offending songs have a default verse order.  If not there will be only certain parts added by default.

2. Compare the songs that work and ones that don't in the edit window to see if anything stands out.

If you identify something that is a setting (verse order) and changing that corrects the issue then that is expected.  If you find something else or nothing at all we should probably arrange to get some of your songs for testing to dissect and see what is going on.

Another question - Do these songs behave the same or differently in SSP 7?

mfalk57
1/20/2014 11:30:38 AM
1. All of the songs (offending and non-offending) have a verse order applied to them.

2. Nothing stands out in the edit window.

3. The songs behave when I go back and use them in SSP 7. They only misbehave in SSP 8.

Michael

George
1/21/2014 10:46:18 AM
OK Michael - thanks for the info.

I am sending you an email to your forum email address (the .biz that you entered) and we can discuss further and get a package of some of the songs.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙