Version 8.0 > Setting maximum number of lines per slide for song

fire
1/29/2014 7:19:51 PM
If you have a song that has eight lines for the verse and you only want to show four lines per slide at a time. If you go into the edit song properties, display properties, song text layout, build options, display lyrics then select maximum lines per slide, then set the lines at four per slide, save and close. When displaying the song it will show the first four lines of the verse then when you advance to the next slide it brings up the chorus not the other four lines of the verse.

akins
1/30/2014 9:22:02 AM
I just edit the song lyrics and insert a paragraph (ctrl-return) where ever I want to break the projection of the lyrics and then select "page-by-page" as the mode for showing the song. This way I can choose exactly how I want the song divided -- for example, many times I want the break to be other than 4 lines because the logical break is after 2, 3, ... lines. Once the song is edited this way, I very rarely have to go back and change it.

George
1/30/2014 9:24:23 AM
Terry,

That is correct.  We are aware of the issue and should have a correction in the next build of SSP 8.

This bug does affect all Display Lyrics text treatments other than Verse by Verse.

We should be posting the update soon.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙