Version 5.5 > Blackout

FSBCMan
2/5/2006 10:35:21 AM
Everytime i open SongShow it blanks out my second monitor.  I want to be able to work in songshow but also be able to show movies.  When ever i open a program and show it on the monitor and then let it run and then click back on songshow it blanks out the program i have open and then i cant do both.  is there a way i can disable the blackout when i open the SSProgram?

osborn4
2/5/2006 10:39:55 AM
I have not heard of that functionality. If SSP is up and in the foreground, it wants to control the second screen, afaik.

FSBCMan
2/5/2006 12:01:17 PM
gurr that really does not help cause we do that seminar during sunday school and then it gives me 5 mins to type in 3 songs and it just does not work o well, ill work on something, thanks for the help!

God Bless

osborn4
2/5/2006 12:38:06 PM
Maybe you could burn the movies to a DVD and play them on a stand alone DVD player.

Or, if you show the videos from SSP, you could work on the songs and such while the video is playing.

Steven
2/5/2006 12:49:21 PM
This sounds like an interesting feature to add to the wish list.

Rod
2/5/2006 6:11:40 PM
What if you put SSP into practice mode??

does it still control both screens?

just a thought
Rod

KBlack
2/5/2006 8:21:06 PM
Are they video files that you could be playing through SSP? I have found that SSP is great for playing video files, such as youth homemade videos, funny videos I find on the internet, or sermon-type example videos we purchase or make. That way you can edit SSP while a video plays with SSP.
Will that work for you?

~ Kirsten

rpope
2/6/2006 8:08:35 AM

Just put SSP into practice mode.  Display > Change Monitor Options > Practice Mode.  Check mark run in practice mode.  Dont forget to turn this off or you will not be able to display for service.

Ricky

www.rickypope.com

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙