Version 8.2 > JPGs Not Filling Screen

jonereb
7/28/2016 6:57:54 AM
We recently upgraded to 8.2 and my various JPG files don't fill the display screen. I'm not sitting at my projection computer, but is correcting this as simple as setting the global Slide Display to Shrink to Fit and Grow to Fit, but turn off Maintain Consistent Size?

rwinegar
7/30/2016 1:18:33 PM
This is an easy fix.  In "Slide Properties - Images" there is a quick click button that says Full Screen

George
8/1/2016 9:54:03 AM
Robert - Thanks for the participation in the forums.  

Just to clarify, This would be the solution if the reason the images did not fill the screen as intended was due to the margin setting (which it might be) but also if the image size does not match the screen output it may require additional adjustments.

In this case the user would want to look at the Images > Image Effects and Layout section of the Slide Properties and make sure that the Size setting is set to the desired setting.  The best way to ensure the screen is filled without changing the aspect of the original is to select "Enlarge/Reduce, crop if necessary"  This will maintain aspect and fill the screen, but you may lose a little of the image if cropping is needed.  Users can try the other options if they do not want to crop.  

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙