Version 8.0 > SongShow 8

mcdaniel1951
1/30/2014 1:18:37 PM
I can't seem to find a way to create and save a new preset. I am referring to a preset for slide text. Color, font, size, margins, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

George
1/30/2014 4:20:53 PM
Tom,

You can save this in the Slide Properties dialogs.

From the main toolbar:
Slide Properties > All Media

Set the settings how you like then...

At the top of the Slide Property dialog:
Click the Save To... button > Either select an existing file or enter a new name and click Select.

To apply this later:
At the top of the Slide Property dialog:
Click the Load From... button > Select the User Properties folder > click on the one you want and click Select.

mcdaniel1951
1/30/2014 4:25:33 PM
Yes, I found all of that but the "select" option I can't use. When I enter a name for the preset the select is not an option to click on. It's there but not clickable.

George
1/31/2014 9:33:18 AM
Send me the exact steps you are taking to do this so I can try to replicate.

I just did it again and it works for me.

mcdaniel1951
1/31/2014 10:28:25 AM
I click on slide properties, then all media, I change the settings to what I want as a default, then I click on save to, here I get a box with no options in it at all. I do see a "zLoading" in the top box. All other fields are empty. If I try to name the preset as soon as I type the first letter in the box where you name the preset, the "select" button becomes unusable. It grays out for lack of a better word and becomes unclickable.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙