Version 8.2 > Images won't display

estministriesmedia
8/7/2016 10:38:23 AM
Okay so. 

We did the upgrade to Windows 10, and since then I haven't been able to display any images I import into the program. I've attempted importing them with Google Drive, I've attempted loading the files directly to the computer itself. Either way, I get a notice that says "unable to display images." 

The images are images I've shopped in either Photoshop or Illustrator, but since I'm using a jpeg file format that shouldn't be the issue. Any ideas what might be causing this? 

George
8/16/2016 10:40:15 AM
Odd...

First let's get a few assumptions out of the way...

I assume that these files all worked in the prior OS - correct?  BTW - what did you upgrade from?
I assume that the files are able to be displayed in the Win10 image tools (preview or paint) - is that correct?
I assume you have tried image files from other sources to confirm if it is all files or just select files - correct?
I assume you have tried un-edited and other image file types as well - what was the result here?

If all of these assumptions are true, the first thing I would try is go to the Settings > Audio and Video File settings and make sure the default setting is set to A for both.

If this is already set to A, you could change the settings to B to see if that changes the behavior.

If this does not change anything you should contact the support team for further exploration.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙