Version 8.0 > Status of 8.0

dreece
2/3/2014 9:03:50 PM
SongShow Plus version 8.0 has been in a preview mode for quite a number of months now. During this time, some features were added or modified. My expectation is that last week's release will be the last of the preview releases. The next release will be the first (and possibly only) test release. The test release means that the application is feature complete and that we believe it to be stable. Once it's been available for a few weeks without any reports of significant problems, it will be officially released as production.

osborn4
2/4/2014 7:55:40 AM
Thanks for the update.

matt.bohannon
2/23/2014 5:13:22 PM
I still wish you were able to move and resize any of the window views (program panel, display window, media window) etc. Sometimes after putting a program together, it is nice to give the slide view the priority, kinda like ProPresenter.

George
2/24/2014 9:30:40 AM
You can actually do this within the confines of the Control Panel.  If what you are asking for is separate pop out windows, that is not possible at this time.

Please elaborate on your desired behavior. 

cegarrett
2/25/2014 1:20:23 PM
Thanks for the info I'm starting to get questions about why the church is paying for updates/support when none have been released Since Nov 2012 and that was just fixes to the May 2012 release.

Glad to here the SSP 8 is very near.

dreece
2/25/2014 2:59:25 PM
We ensure that everyone will get an upgrade within their subscription year. Most of the work for 8.1 is actually already finished and will go to preview shortly after the release of 8.0.

Garry Nolan
3/26/2014 7:00:46 PM
Thanks Doug.

dreece
4/1/2014 10:40:49 AM
We have designated April 22nd as the official release date for version 8.0. In the meantime, there will be additional test builds posted.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙