Version 8.0 > Windows 8.1 error

matt.bohannon
2/23/2014 5:10:40 PM
This happens when I used the improv collection window to check an overlay to add to a slide.

George
2/24/2014 9:26:47 AM
Additional clarification please....

First, you indicate Windows 8.1 in the title but have posted this in the SSP Version 8 section - are you in fact using SSP 8 on Windows 8.1 and encountering this error?

Second, please elaborate on the steps you are taking to get this.  You talk about the Improv Collection window and checking an overlay - what are you selecting and what type of overlay?
Step by step replication of the issue would be helpful.

matt.bohannon
3/2/2014 6:50:31 PM
OS Windows 8.1 64 bit
SSP Version 8.0

I loaded a program in SSP 8 and then go to the Improv to add a image overlay, but you can't get that far. As soon as you select improv view from the views and then select the overlay tab, then I get the error.

George
3/3/2014 9:55:12 AM
Thanks,

I will need additional info to proceed but this does tell me the basic environment we are in.

I assume that you can repeat this at will - correct?

I am sending you a separate email - I am not sure if you have tried loading different programs but I will need to get the program that you loaded when replicating this and the exact steps for replication:

Open SSP
Click here
Click there
Select this
Bad stuff happens.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙