Version 8.0 > activation

tylermergy
2/28/2014 11:22:06 PM
Hi I'm with Calvary temple worship center, of merced ca and I'm trying to use version 8 however it says i need a license, we have a up to date license any help would be great, our zip is 95348

George
3/3/2014 9:44:13 AM
Tyler,

I pulled your account and you are current.

It also shows that you already have 3 activations for SSP 8 - 2 projections on 1/19 and 1/20 and a Workstation on 3/1.

If you initially used these on different systems that is OK - you can simply deactivate them from those systems via the activation process and they will be available to use on a different system.

If you need additional projection licenses you would need to talk to sales.

If you want to use another Workstation you can create that on the fly during activation.

Let me know if you need further assistance on this.

tylermergy
3/3/2014 12:45:41 PM
Hmm that's strange, the only computer I have put ssp8 on is the one I'm trying to activate and a work station on my laptop, the computer that's given me problems now has been working with ssp8 for about two months, however about a week ago it ask to activate and so I went in and reactivated it started working well the next day it asked again to activate, again I went though the process and it worked. well last week I came in and it did it agian and ask to activate but this time it said no licenses our available, I've tried uninstalling and installing the newest update and it gives me the same problem:/ I've also cheek to insure that the one on my laptop is a work station.

George
3/4/2014 12:06:35 PM
Tyler,

I checked the activations and they are all on different systems since each machine key is unique.

I see that there are others on the account - is it possible one or more of the other folks there is also looking at SSP 8 and has tried this and used up the licenses?

There is one called "Main Projection" and another called "H2O" if that helps.

There are a few other possibilities so I an sending you an email to your yahoo address that we have to discuss further.   

George
3/5/2014 11:20:29 AM
FYI to All,

I did speak with Tyler offline and this seems to be resolved.

It appears that they had changed the video card which will change the machine key causing a need for reactivation.
EDIT: It turns out that while hardware changes will effect activation, the video card is not one of them.

This is a reminder to all - if you are going to make hardware changes to your SSP system, deactivate it first, make the changes then re-activate SSP 8 with the same license.

tylermergy
3/15/2014 6:25:07 PM
hey i got some bad news it started doing it again, sadly right before service:/ we just got our enviormental projection working with the secondary display. we were getting the program ready and it didnt frezze but the ability to change the projectors was no longer working, then we closed the program and apon reopening we were promted to active the program. also we havent made any changes besides adding a mask to one of the displays. other than that no settings or hardware were changed.

George
3/17/2014 11:25:46 AM
Tyler,

I have emailed you directly on this...

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙