Version 8.2 > song title on stage monitor?

akins
10/17/2016 8:15:30 AM
I'm probably missing something really obvious, but I can't find a way to have the song title
show on the stage monitor. And while I'm at it; can a timer be shown on the stage monitor?
If not, why not? It would seem to be one place that it should be shown.

George
10/17/2016 12:30:36 PM
The Stage Monitor follows all of the Slide Properties that are set for the Target Display.  Check to see what your Target Display is (probably Display 2) and then modify those Slide Properties accordingly.  In this case, make sure the Visible option is checked under the Title tab. 

As far as the Timer goes:
Are you wanting to also show it on the Stage Display or only show it on the Stage Display?

If you want it in both places, that should happen normally.  If it does not check the Slide Properties to make sure there is not a setting there preventing it.  

If you want it only displayed on the Stage Display you will have to present it directly to it.  The next content displayed on the main monitor will override this.

akins
10/18/2016 8:37:34 PM
Thanks, George -- I had missed those "visible" check boxes " width="20" height="20" />
I want the timer that is being shown on a slide show -- I guess this is just a matter
of telling the stage monitor what I want.
Thanks again.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙