Version 8.0 > Media Control and Next slide

iamgap
3/29/2014 6:31:54 PM

Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I get too many false hits when searching for Media Control.

How do I set the Media Control Panel to always have at least one image of the upcoming slides? That is one of the things we have been desperately waiting for since Que - Current - Next was taken away from us. Thanks!!

iamgap
3/29/2014 6:51:00 PM

Never mind... Sorta

For whatever reason, closing SSP and reopening it made it work as expected, Sorta. While it does stay either left or centered on single row, it appears that wrap no longer follows the song advancements. With the Wrap setting, the media control panel does not 'move'.

Also count me in as someone that cannot select a SlideShow slide in the media control panel. I know there is a thread on this. I will look it up to see if there is a fix.

George
4/1/2014 12:56:59 PM
Gary,

I need some additional clarification on this...

First - the left/center options only work with single row selected - it seems that you may have that info but wanted to be sure.

Second - I wanted to make sure that you are on the latest available build - it was posted on 3/25.

Regarding the media control not moving when advancing - I checked both songs and slideshows from the program panel and advanced using the +/- keys, by advance in program and advance in tool bar - all methods advanced the items and it was reflected in the media control panel - it seems to be working for me on several systems - Win 7 and 8.1.

If you have some specific steps that may be key to this please share them along with your specific settings in preferences to see if I can replicate your behavior.

If you have not updated to the latest build please do so and check this again.

The slide selection will be addressed in the main post but it seems to be working as expected as well.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙