Version 8.0 > Can't find unpacked program

wkdreskin
4/11/2014 7:48:39 AM
I created an SSP program on my desktop and packaged it to go, moving it to a flash drive. I then moved the file from my flash drive to my projection laptop. Unpacking it, I can't find the unpacked program. It's not with the many other unpacked programs. I've repeated the unpacking with no success. Help?

Billy Dreskin

wkdreskin
4/11/2014 8:01:48 AM
BTW, all of the individual pieces (slideshows, images, videos) unpacked to the proper directories. It's only the program file that's nowhere to be found.

George
4/11/2014 10:14:30 AM
Billy,

That is interesting.  I have done restores and the programs appear in the programs folder as expected.  It is possible that there is a new subfolder created if they are that way on your source machine but they should still be in the programs folder.

Question - what you restore the program from within SSP, does it prompt you to open the restored program on completion?  If not you can restore again choosing option C (overwrite everything) and it should prompt you.  This will do two things:

1. Verify that the program is created.
2. May give a clue to where it lives (program name)

Try that and see what happens.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙