Version 8.0 > Global Display Properties

jkapelke
4/26/2014 8:28:08 PM
I installed SSP 8 this past week. When I change the Global Display Properties for the songs, they change back when I close SSP and reopen it. I tried changing the security settings to full control on the SSP folder like I had to do a few times with version 7 but it doesn't seem to be working. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!!!
Jim

afbcMike
4/27/2014 7:32:23 AM
I am having the exact same problem. The "white noise" on blue is not acceptable. Neither is having to change display properties each time you open the program. Hopefully it's something small we're both missing!

George
4/28/2014 1:48:52 PM
Hi guys,

I just checked this both for Songs and for All Media and it did save for me and return after a restart when I selected an image.

What are you changing the background to?

I would suggest contacting the support team so they can take a look at exactly what is going on.

iamgap
4/30/2014 5:41:40 PM

I changed all my global display settings to match my SSP7 settings, and it reverts to the SSP default after closing and reopening SSP. Is there a button besides Apply and Save that commits them to SSP's memory?

George
5/1/2014 2:14:38 PM
We may have a line on this behavior.  I was able to eventually replicate this and it may be due to an old file.

Stay tuned....

iamgap
5/2/2014 6:47:54 PM

Thanks, George.

George
5/3/2014 12:55:13 PM
This has been investigated and there is a solution posted in A KB. Take a look at KB TS250.

afbcMike
5/18/2014 9:17:38 AM
It has certainly been fixed. Thank you George and the SSP team.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙