Version 8.0 > Problems with Photo Slides Assistant

sbinder
4/30/2014 2:29:56 PM
Having some real trouble with the Photo Slides Assistant feature in V8. The dialog that comes up after clicking the "Select Images..." button seems to have limited functionality. The directory tree control at the top does not present directories in alphabetical order (which makes it difficult to locate a specific directory) and the list is incomplete (which makes it impossible to locate some directories).

By selecting "Use Windows Explorer," all directories are visible, but selection of more than one file is not enabled.

George
4/30/2014 4:08:09 PM
Stuart,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulty.

First let me clarify - are the image you are looking for already in the SSP folders or are you trying to get something that is not available to SSP?

The folders listed are a set of pre-selected paths that may be useful and it is not intended to list every folder.

If the content you are trying to use is in the SSP tree you should be able to find everything there by selecting the "Image Files" folder option on the left side.  This should be the default starting point.

If the content is not in the SSP tree already I suggest importing the files first.

You should be able to find things in the drive letters listed as well (which are in alphabetic order) however I did see that when exploring this I did not see every folder but I believe you should - is this what you were referring to?  I will be investigating this part.

If you do not see the "Image Files" folder let me know and we can look at that as well.

George
5/7/2014 3:52:30 PM
This issue has been addressed and should be corrected in the 05/06/2014 build.

Please confirm this when you update to the latest build.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙