Version 5.5 > Louisville, KY Area?

churchstreetmusic
3/13/2006 11:36:19 AM

Anybody here from the Louisville, KY area that I can ask some questions to?
Thanks...Jason

iamgap
3/13/2006 3:31:33 PM
Are you wanting to see someone's setup, or are you just wanting answers?

If it is just answers, we got answers from Alaska to Australia, so ask away.

gap

osborn4
3/13/2006 4:34:41 PM
Posted By iamgap on 03/13/2006 3:31 PM
If it is just answers, we got answers from Alaska to Australia, so ask away.
It's that mostly the Pacific ocean?

Rod
3/13/2006 8:03:48 PM
LOL...

Welcome aboard..

Ask away.. and if we need to track down someone closer for you , I am sure we can do that too..

Rod

KYWes
5/4/2006 2:18:18 PM
Hi, I'm in the Louisville area, Jeffersontown to be exact, and we use SSP 5.5 every week with dual projectors and a camera so, while I don't know everything about the program, we do a good bit with it. Ask away or email me and we'll set up a time for you to come by. wes@lakesidebaptist.us

mike99
1/27/2007 11:14:57 AM

Hello HYWes,

We are just trying to use dual projectors and having difficulty with setup.  Our focus is 1 for the congregation and 1 in the rear for the Choir.  When I split the VGA from our computer on the 2nd monitor, everything is washed out or in other words the quality is terrible.  Any suggestions on how to split without losing the quality?

osborn4
1/28/2007 11:00:05 AM
Mike,

If you are just using a VGA splitter, then this is a likely result. The signal is weakened as it is split.

I think what you are looking for is a VGA Distribution Amplifier or DA box. It takes one VGA signal in, amplifies the signal and then sends x signals out, where x varies from box to box.

We were able to get a 1 to 3 used DA from eBay for about $60 a few years ago. We send one signal to a second monitor by the computer and a second up to the projector and we still have one left over for future expansion.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙