Version 8.0 > Spell check not working properly

Camp Creek Church
5/15/2014 10:30:48 AM
When working on slide shows the auto spell check shows every word other than "a" or "I" as spelled wrong.  This in itself is bad enough but it also doesn't allow you to cut and past text as when you paste it tries to correct the spelling and wont give you the option to paste.  I have tried to use different fonts but that didn't help either.  Anyone else have this issue?

George
5/15/2014 11:02:20 AM
I would first be curious what the text is that you have entered.  I pasted several passages and did not see this.

Also you will want to check to see what languages you have selected.  This could cause an issue like this as well if the wrong or extra ones were unintentionally being used.

As far as the copy/cut/paste functions:

If you right click the word and select "ignore" it will let you use the functions you want.  If you have a lot of items, you can turn off the spell check all together in Preferences.

Camp Creek Church
5/17/2014 11:12:36 AM
Thanks George,
I did find that the English, American was not checked in slide shows.  I didn't even know that existed.  Well, look for my newest post as I have found another item not working well in V8 that used to in previous versions.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙