Version 9.1 > SongShow Plus 9.1 - Production Release 06/22/2021
The Production release of SongShow Plus version 9.1 dated 06/22/2021 is now available from the Downloads page on the SongShow Plus site. You must have a current subscription as of July 2020 and be logged in to the SongShow Plus site to get this download.
This is a Production release, which means that any additional changes or updates in SongShow Plus will be implemented in version 9.1 going forward.
This update has no specific corrections, however, it does have some preparatory changes for an future update. This should behave the same as the prior build.
If you find any bugs or defects, please contact the support team through the Support link.
Included in this release:
- Added support for Network Device Interface (NDI) streaming (Requires Ultra license)
- NOTE: This is currently limited to Video streaming.
- Added two more display output windows - 6 total. (Requires Multi Display Support)
- Added the ability to Synchronize additional display window outputs.
- This was previously possible with the Stage, Preview and Environmental Displays, however, with the reconfiguration of the Display Settings and the addition of the Lower Third and Other options, many more configurations are possible.
- Added capability to have multiple Stage displays or other configurations such as Lower-Third.
- Display windows can now be named for convenience.
- Songs can now be rendered to use the new Emphasis animation. Useful when used with a synchronized lower-third output window.
- Added capability to use Emphasis animation for scripture presentation.
- Added new Divider effect.
- Change to DeckLink support letting it now use any display window.
- New Emphasis animation that can be used to emphasize text as you step through a slide.
- Slide objects can now be positioned relative to their layout field.
- Slide objects can now be positioned relative to the slide, not just the slide margins.
- Animations can now be set in slide themes.
- Added new Divider effect.
Note: The following functions have been removed:
- Ability to over-ride Stage/Other display window content from the Media Panel.
Additional features may be announced and released at a future date.
Changes included in this release:
- Fixed problem associated with using the Slide Properties Apply lock checkbox.
- Updated the SongSelect file import routine to accommodate newer formats.
- The Display Settings window is now sizeable.
- Fixed problem that can occur when text gets rendered at a very tiny size in the preview slides.
- Fixed some issues related to DeckLink output.
- Scripture and Song Build updates
- Transparent Base application correction
- Scripture Slide Assistant updates
- Fixed problem where the preview window doesn't recognize the verse order of a song.
- Fixed problem causing videos to automatically play in the preview window.
- Fixed problem that occurs when the programs are set to automatically load and multiple display windows are set to presentation mode.
- Additional Bug Fixes.
Thanks again for choosing SongShow Plus.