Version 5.5 > Media Libraries

mgoyne
4/15/2006 7:46:25 PM

Where is a good place to find image and motion libraries?  I have been to churchmedia.net and I am looking for other sources.

iamgap
4/15/2006 9:34:26 PM
worshipfilms.com is where I have found the ones I like best. I am on a mailing list for MidNight Oil, but I haven't tried any other products yet.

Our MD just purchased a DVD of files from christianmedia.org that I wasn't very happy with. She also purchased a set of downloadable pics that were OK, but I felt were a bit campy.

rkresge
4/16/2006 5:03:20 AM
We have subscribed to BarnaFilms, at www.barnafilms.com. We've been fairly happy with it, and they're adding content regularly.

rkresge
4/16/2006 5:04:53 AM
Ooops, forgot to mention that you can preview all of the BarnaFilms content online at their Web site.  And I mean all.

Roger

osborn4
4/16/2006 10:13:53 AM
If you take a look at the samples that come with SongShowPlus, you can get a good feel of what's out there. I really like Worship Films as well. But Digital Hotcakes is coming out with some really interesting stuff, if you want something more impressionistic.

There are not a lot of free ones around. However some companies have a freebie monthly if you subscribe to thier newsletter.

For static images, churchmedia.net really can't be beat for $30 per year pro membership. And they have some nice loops as well.

Karen39
4/16/2006 1:24:19 PM
We use tons of motion backgrounds from worshipfilms.com.  We're also pro members at church media and we use lots of their images.  I also get free images from www.heartlight.org. 

Lee
4/17/2006 5:15:28 AM
Posted By Lee on 03/31/2006 7:12 AM
If you want christian imagery motion backgrounds for songs, here are a few others:
Clips on Demand has their animotion - Christian Imagery one.
Gman Video has a 2 vol Worship set
Igniter Media Group has an Easter V1
Digital Hotcakes has a 4 vol "worship" set
Video4Worship has a 2 vol "worship" set
Video100, WorshipHouse Media, Fowler's OnScreenImpact, and others all carry quite a few products.

For abstracts checkout ActionBacks (video100), which also include non-abstracts.
For scenic, the largest variety is WorshipFilms, which I recommend. They also have specifically "christian" ones, such as Bible Backs, the Holy Land, Free to Worship, and others. WorshipScapes from MediaMinistryStuff.com also has a few.

There are quite a few others out there.

For motion backgrounds for hallway/nursery monitor "slide" shows you might want to check out BarnaFilms, and of course DigitalJuice has several stock video sets available.
This quote is just one sampling from another thread.

Notice that his topic keeps popping up - is there a way or place that a well-organized list could exist somewhere on this site?

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙