Version 5.5 > Phantom image requests at startup

dv
4/21/2006 8:31:43 AM
Hi, I did a tidyup on my images folder and moved everything around into sub folders to make it easier to find stuff when I need it.

The problem is that when I start SSP up now, I get about 5 messages asking for images that have been moved.  What confuses me is that some of these images have only been used once,  are not in any current programs, slide shows or attached to any song either to the best of my knowledge.
To prove this point I deleted all songs, slide shows and programs on my workstation copy and it still asks for the new location of the file when I start SSP.  If I say yes and point the location to the moved file I still get asked again next time I start SSP anyway.

WHy does this happen?
How do I get rid of it without having to put images back to where thay were again?  Especially when they are NOT needed there by me.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

osborn4
4/21/2006 10:12:44 AM
When I've heard of this before, it usually had something to do with short lists or something like that.

But I didn't know there was a short list for images.

dv
4/22/2006 3:26:57 AM
Thank you.
All of the images were on the Quick Access List and once I edited this and deleted them the problem was fixed.
The list can be found by selecting images then clicking thye icon on the top right of the database panel.
Blessing, David

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙