Version 8.0 > Removing "workstation" watermark from display in control panel

sara-t
6/16/2014 8:39:58 AM

I set up graphics at my workstation at home.  In V7, the embedded display and display monitor did not have the "workstation" watermark.  It only showed if I tried to project.  This setup was excellent for seeing graphics as I was developing them.

In V8, the display monitor shows the watermark even in my control panel.  (I'm not clear how to see the embedded display, but I assume it would show the same thing)

Is there a way to set up the system so the watermark doesn't show in the control panel?

George
6/16/2014 9:29:46 AM
Sara,

Yes there is a way to do what you are asking.

First, the Display Monitor is a mirror of the projection out so it is correct that the watermark shows there.

Second, the Embedded Display is the solution to your question.  There is some info on Embedded Display in the manual but here is a quick and dirty on turning it on.

Go to Settings > Display.
Select Display 1 and under Placement select Presenter Window (embedded)
Apply and OK - Close and re-open SongShow Plus.

If the Embedded Display does not automatically show up select View > Embedded Display Panel from the main toolbar.

sara-t
6/16/2014 9:41:46 AM

You know, I saw those instructions in the training videos.

Unfortunately, my only options are "display device" and "standard placement".

George
6/16/2014 9:55:49 AM
Sara,

Display Device/Standard Placement are options for the Presenter Window (Control Panel).  You need to select the Display Window 1 tab in the settings window to change the Placement option to Presenter Window (embedded).

sara-t
6/16/2014 10:33:44 AM

Success!!!

Thanks for the help.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙