Version 8.3 > missing songs

wtaylor
3/11/2017 6:59:57 PM
I was working on a new program in SSP, closed it, and when I reopened it,  all my songs and announcements had a red "x" next to them and they do not open. It is like they never existed. In the alphabetical listing, the only songs in there are the ones that came with the original program. I have tried turning the computer on and off a few times to no avail. This is what appears in the notice.
1. Older Version Detected
It appears that the data files you are using are in use by an older version of SongShow Plus. The newer version should be able to read files created with the older version without problem, but files created by the newer version may not be usable in the older version.
More info...

2. Alert
Unable to open song database SongShow Plus. Reason: List index out of bounds (0)
I have been unable to change anything.
HELP!!!

George
3/14/2017 11:34:06 AM
There may be a few possibilities here so you should contact the support team via phone ASAP.

They can take a look and see if there is a setting or something that is off.

The "older Version" by itself is not an issue - this just means you have more than one version installed.  You should be launching the latest version which might be the issue.  Double check your links to make sure you are using the latest version installed and if that does not resolve then contact support.

Also once resolved I would recommend cleaning up the installed versions.  It is fine to have more than one installed while getting up to speed but after that multiple version can cause undo confusion - especially if there are multiple operators.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙