Version 8.0 > Inspector panels disappearing

osborn4
6/20/2014 5:34:26 PM

SSP 8 doesn't seem to remember that I like the inspector panels on.

And after I turn them back on, it has forgotten that I prefer them in Horizontal arrangement.

So every time I fire up SSP8, I have to turn on the the data and program inspector panels and reset them to horizontal.

This is on Windows 7 pro with a non-admin account.

George
6/23/2014 1:28:20 PM
Joel,

We are aware of this behavior and there is a bug entry for it.

We may have to revisit and bump up the priority.

osborn4
6/25/2014 9:51:24 AM
Thank you. That would be very helpful. It's confusing for my volunteers and annoying to me.

mike
7/13/2014 10:20:42 AM
Joel,
One thing that I have found helpful with respect to the "Inspector Panels" is to customize the "Media Files" Header to include the "inspector Panels" button.

If you right click the area next to the buttons in the Media Files Header, you can select 'Customize' Then I add the 'View Inspector Panel' button to the right header.

I like to use the inspector panels when browsing media, but I don't like to keep it open when I'm not using it because it takes up so much space. So I keep that button right there so I can open and close that panel often.

osborn4
7/19/2014 5:54:19 PM
The latest release has fixed his.

Now if they could just get it to remember the last image file I used when setting backgrounds or inserting graphics into a slide show.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙