Version 5.5 > Audio for slides

ctiger
5/30/2006 8:44:14 PM
Hey guys! I subscribe to several daily podcasts.  One of those is Tommy Nelson Direct (Pretty good, check it out).  They are only about a minute long.  I thought it would be cool to play one of these before each service.  I contacted them directly and they gave me permission as long as I display their logo and website.  The problem I have is actually doing it.  I know how to import the photos, but is their a way to import the MP3 as well?  I haven't had the greatest luck with the audio in SSP.  Any help would be appreciated.

Rod
5/30/2006 10:57:44 PM
Version 5.5 of SSP doesn't support audio playback..

The new Version 7 of SSP does support limited Audio playback.
whilst it doesn't allow you to "underscore" a slide show at this time.. it does allow you to play an audio track while displaying a background image..
what you could do is make a background image or video with the relevant info and adjust the display properties to display the background with the audio cue..

the other way you could do it, is simply play the audio from an external source, like Mp3 player or CD and display the relevant slide at the time...

Have you checked out V7 yet?? It's officially released on the 31st May 2006..
www.songshowplus.com

Hope this helps
Rod

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙