Version 8.3 > can images be sent to this forum??

akins
3/25/2017 5:20:55 PM
I see lots of icons, but can't find out how to put a couple of pictures on this forum. Without them I can't
show you what's wrong.

osborn4
3/27/2017 6:52:26 PM
I've had the same issue. I have placed files on a public site, and put a link in my posts.

I remember that I had to go into the HTML and put the img code in manually, but I can't seem to get it to work now.

akins
3/28/2017 7:57:16 AM
I now find that the edge blend/blur no longer works in 8.3, but need to show a couple of pictures
to show what the problem is.

George
4/3/2017 9:59:08 AM
Right off the top I am not sure if this is a setting preventing you from posting images here (I have seen it done in other sections) so I can take a look.

As for the reporting of the issue:

If you contact the support team they can gather the relevant info -  including pictures - to properly escalate this issue for review.

Thanks

akins
4/4/2017 8:33:32 AM
By support team, are you referring to GoFish Media?

George
4/4/2017 10:28:28 AM
yes

iamgap
4/23/2017 7:26:10 PM
Posted By Joel Osborn on 27 Mar 2017 06:52 PM

I've had the same issue. I have placed files on a public site, and put a link in my posts.

I remember that I had to go into the HTML and put the img code in manually, but I can't seem to get it to work now.

You have to use the img source tag and wrap it with lessthan and greaterthan symbols.

img src="http://www.iamgap.com/images/iamgap.jpg" alt="iamgap" produces: iamgap

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙