Version 8.3 > Activation Failed

simonbuddy
4/1/2017 5:18:59 PM
Greetings,

I have updated our projection machine to 8.4 Preview Build, and after going through the activation process, it said there are no projection license available, and to contact support.

I tried de-activating the account but got the same outcome.
We have 2 services tomorrow morning and we are unable to project using workstation license.  Please HELP!

George
4/3/2017 10:32:45 AM
Simon,

Hopefully you were able to contact the support team to resolve this.

FYI - installing 8.4 will leave 8.3 untouched (they can be installed at the same time) so you should have been able to return to that for your service.

You will need to get with support so that they can determine why there was no license available.  If you are current you should have the same number available for 8.4 that you do for 8.3.

babs1265
4/16/2017 12:16:30 PM
My windows system crashed and have to re-install and download and install new version 8.3, previously have version 8.1 and unable to locate the previous license to use with this current install. Please help.

osborn4
4/17/2017 4:23:20 PM
I just went through a similar thing last weekend. I could have run eval over the weekend, but wouldn't have had our h.264 plug in. Fortunately, I have an install and license on my laptop that only gets used for projection occasionally. So I was able to deactivate the license on my laptop and apply it to the projection computer.

wotz
4/18/2017 12:54:31 AM
I have used the stage monitor output a couple of times to at least get lyrics on the screen

George
4/19/2017 12:18:06 PM
All,

The machine key will be changed during a reinstall.  The only way to recover the license in this case is to contact support.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙