Version 8.0 > Scripture Preview

Garry Nolan
6/25/2014 7:45:52 PM
I just updated to SspSetup.8.0.3.30610.0 and have an issue finding the small bar under the scripture window that would show a preview when you highlight the scripture in the search window. Anyone tell me how to get this option back. I use it a lot to preview the scripture reference. Thank you! 

~Garry

George
6/26/2014 11:07:05 AM
Hi Gary,

FYI - there is a newer build dated 6/19 with additional corrections (not for this though) that you should update to. 

That said, there is no on/off for this preview so the issue is probably with the size of the whole window or the preview pane was resized too small and is now hidden.

Try this...
Open SongShow Plus
Select the Scripture panel
Move the cursor to the very bottom of the panel - do so slowly as you get to the bottom.
As some point you should get a split bar with the up/down arrows - click and drag up to expand the pane.

This should fix this.

Garry Nolan
6/29/2014 8:56:58 AM
Thanks, I did a restart and it corrected itself. No worries!

~Garry

kladner
7/9/2014 5:18:04 PM
I am having an issue with the preview. I can see the preview without any problem but when I click on a second or third verse the previous verse does not disappear it just keeps stacking them on top of one another and that makes it unreadable. I am using Windows 7 Professional and the Online Bible software.
Thanks

George
7/10/2014 10:02:52 AM
Keith - that is odd - have not seen that before....

Can you elaborate on how you are selecting the scriptures?  I assume just clicking on them but need to ask.  Also does it do it on all bibles or just the Online Bibles?

It is possible that a display driver might cause this so you could check that and update if it is old.

I assume that this worked as expected at one point - is that true?  If so, when was that and what has changed since then?

If this persists, you should contact the support team so they can take a look.

kladner
7/13/2014 7:59:02 AM
Just checked and it only does it on the Online Bibles. It has behaved this way since upgrading to 8.0.
Thanks

George
7/22/2014 3:29:02 PM
That is interesting...

What version of OLB do you have installed? 

kladner
8/3/2014 7:18:51 AM

George
8/6/2014 10:00:28 AM
Thanks for the info.

I installed this version of the starter pack with the King James Authorized version and it does not behave as you described.

It would seem that the best step would be to contact the support team so that they can take a look and if they cannot resolve it they will forward it on.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙