Version 8.0 > Transferring Purchased Bible Translations from v7 to v8

eggs72
7/12/2014 9:42:59 AM
While using SSP version 7, we purchased two additional Bible translations, NIV and NASB for our booth projection computer.

We purchased a new projection computer, a GFX Essential Bundle from GoFish Media, and installed SSP version 8, and are using the new system and software in our services.

Is there a way to get the Bible translations we purchased for v 7 transferred into the new computer and SSP version 8?  Our licensing is current.

Dave Benedict

dreece
7/13/2014 4:03:03 PM
The Bible plug-in licenses from version 7 automatically carry over to version 8.

iamgap
7/13/2014 6:43:15 PM

I believe he is upgrading to v8 with the addition of a new computer, thus making it a transfer from one computer to another.

eggs72
7/15/2014 11:18:55 AM
Doug, Gary commented in this thread, and he is right.  The Bible versions and I guess their licenses are in our old computer.  We waited until we got a new, faster computer before downloading and installing SSP 8. 

So, how do I get my purchased, licensed Bible versions into the new computer?  Can I download them again for the new system?

dreece
7/21/2014 6:53:30 PM
When you license the new machine for version 8, the licenses for the Bible plug-ins will be included.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙