Version 8.3 > Hebrew on iPad monitor

wkdreskin
4/25/2017 9:35:57 AM
Hi. Any chance of getting Hebrew (or any unicode non-English font) to display on iPad receiving wireless monitor signal? Right now they show up as a lot of question marks.

Thanks,
Billy

George
4/26/2017 1:47:58 PM
Hi Billy - good to hear from you again.

Good News (sort of)...

We are currently working on a new Mobile App along with the latest version of SSP - 8.4.  

Version 8.4 is currently available for preview and the new app for Android is available for free to test at this time.

Unfortunately we do not have the iOS version available yet but that is the intent.

If you have an Android device available and you wanted to download the latest versions of 8.4 and the new Mobile App, you could check to see how your content works.

I did some testing of my own and it is better (no question marks) than the current app but I did see that it displays the text left-to-right rather than right-to-left as expected. Also the examples that I used did not have any Hebrew diacritics that we have discussed before.

It may be a tad early but if you have time I encourage you to take a look and provide some feedback.

thanks,

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙