Version 8.0 > Test over video

KyleMelson
7/30/2014 6:01:56 PM
What is the best looking way to put someones name under them while they are displayed on the projector?

Is it just an instant message with a transparent background or does ssp have a plugin? I'm not worried about cheesy graphics or transitions, just something nice.

dreece
7/31/2014 8:46:35 AM
If it's completely on-the-fly, then the instant message feature will work well for that. If you know ahead of time what the names you need, then you can build slide shows that have the text aligned at the bottom of the slide.

osborn4
8/1/2014 7:30:48 AM
Isn't there a bottom third template or something like that?

mike
8/4/2014 8:44:18 AM
If I knew the names of the folks in advance that I'd like to highlight, I'd create a slide show. Each slide would have the video feed as the background. I would have one, 'blank' slide with nothing else.

Then, for each name, I would create a tile slide. The background would still be the video feed, but I would put a semi transparent shape at the bottom and put the name over the shape. I would then use a full fade between slides. The blank slide would be the default slide that would be up most of the time, but I would switch to the 'named' slide while I wanted to display the name, then back to the blank (with the video feed background).

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙