Version 8.0 > Video Time / Time Remaining

dhull
8/5/2014 10:17:50 AM
It appears that with version 8, there is no longer an indication of how much time is left on a playing video.  There is a visual slider bar, but without a metric it doesn't provide much help.  When I'm playing a video it is invaluable to me to be able to see how long a video is in minutes and seconds and how much time is left before it ends so I can coordinate sound techs, lighting, etc.  Is there a setting to turn this on?

George
8/6/2014 9:40:45 AM
This feature does still exist in the Media Control panel.  Where is it that you are not seeing this?

This is one of those things that we would probably need to see to be sure but it is possible that you are either not using the Media Control window, it is somehow cut off, or they may be something about the video that is causing the slider not to display correctly.

If you are seeing the transport controls in the Media Control panel you should a counter at the beginning and end.  Be advised that if this window is too small it will cut off some portions of the displayed features.  Try making your Media Control panel bigger and see if that shows the counters....

If this does not resolve the issue then contact the support team to take a look.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙