Version 9.2 > background images do not load

ksingle
12/4/2022 8:01:56 AM

I've been having problems with the background images not loading.  If I go to a blank slide I inserted and then try again it will eventually load the backgrounds, which are usually video backgrounds.  Sometimes SongShow freezes completely and I have to ctrl-alt-delete to end it and restart it.  Not fun in the middle of the song service.  Any ideas?  We are using a newer computer which we purchased through the company so it should not be a hardware compatability issue.

markrief
12/8/2022 8:40:29 AM

We see the same issue with video backgrounds. I usually can fix it by picking a blank in the quick list, then switching back to the program, but not always. 

This never happened with SSP8. The computer is a Gofish ProV3 configured for SSP, so I agree it's not hardware.

George Taylor
12/8/2022 9:37:20 AM

You should contact the support team via the support request in the sidebar and discuss options for investigation.  If you are able to consistently replicate the issue, then we should be able to resolve it.

ksingle
6/4/2023 11:03:09 AM

I had contacted support on this and was told it was a known issue.  Just wondering if it is going to be fixed.  Seems to be worse now than ever.   We only had one song today where the background actually showed up.  Going to a blank screen and then back to the song used to work, didn't work at all today.

osborn4
6/9/2023 8:28:28 AM

We are getting this with video backgrounds occasionally. At least once every other week. A couple of weeks ago, I had SSP crash between each song, but I was using some older video backgrounds. Of course, it didn't show up during set up and I couldn't reproduce it after the fact. 

I was using videos from this collection,  https://shiftworship.com/collections/spring-storm-collection/ I believe MOV not WMV.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙