Version 5.5 > HELP NEEDED!! Version 5.5 Disc

DrAW
6/15/2007 10:17:26 AM
I have lost my SSP Version 5 install disc and need to reload.  Anyone out there willing to send me a copy?  The latest version of 5.X would be helpful.  If so, respond and you can send me a compressed e-copy or a disc through the snail mail.  

I just purchased a third license and need the disc ASAP.

Thanks,
DrAW 

George
6/15/2007 12:26:23 PM
You can download and burn the version you need from the downloads page.  Even if you have a slow connection the 5.5 DL will go faster than snail mail.

Go to the downloads from the main page or click HERE. You may need to enter your customer ID to see the download options.

DrAW
6/15/2007 1:07:15 PM
I was told that this Version 5.5 is no longer able to be downloaded. The tech team told me if I could get a copy of it they would assist me with the code to unlock and activate it. Can you provide me with the link for this version to be downloaded?

DrAW
6/15/2007 1:15:05 PM
When I went to the Download page and entered a customer id and zip code... the message indicated everything was valid and I need to update (pay $199.00) for a current subscription... I don't need version 7 or an updated subscription ... we are running version 5.5 on two computers and just purchased a third license, but now can download the program because I am told it no longer exits. Any suggestions? Tech and Sales will unlock the program once I get the disc or a download.
DrAW

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙