Version 5.5 > UK help

babygeek
6/29/2007 12:04:10 PM
I received my email from R-Technics about SSP and if there was anything I would like them to change. I said that a UK helpline would be nice. At the moment, due to the fact they are helpline-less for the UK (unless you want to pay lots to call them) I have given R-Technics my mobile number. I am a self taught geek at SSP. If you need any help, my mobile number is 07825550308. I don't use SSP alot, I must confess, but if you have any technical questions about SSP, or in fact almost any computer problems, PLEASE feel free to give me a ring! It's a 24/7 hotline, although late at night, it is likely to go un-answered! All numbers will be deleted once our call has ended, unless you need further support! I promise complete confidentiality, and I do not require any personal information, or details.

I hope this helps you all. I know it was frustrating when I was learning not to be able to ask the creators a question!!
Ed

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙