Availability of the SongShow Plus Mobile Control Apps*(MC021)
Applicable SongShow Plus Versions:
This article applies to all versions of SongShow Plus using Mobile Control.
The Mobile Control apps for SongShow Plus are currently available from the following sources for the associated devices:
Apple Devices (Note - Only 64-bit devices are supported with SongShow Mobile Control)
- Apple App Store
Most Android Devices
- Google Play (Your device must be in the Google Play supported devices list)
- Microsoft Store on Windows 10 systems
Devices NOT Supported:
The Mobile Control apps for SongShow Plus are NOT currently available for the associated devices:
- There is currently no support for the Kindle line of tablets.
There is currently no support for the Amazon Appstore.
- There is currently no method to acquire the apps directly from the developer.
App Versions Available:
The current version of the mobile control app, SongShow Mobile Control, was deployed in March 2018 and replaces all previous versions.
The previous versions of the mobile control apps are now deprecated and no longer available for download. If you have the previous version(s) still installed on your device, they may still work but could stop working at any time. If this is the case please download the latest versions.
NOTE: The new app does not have the same functionality as the old ones so precede with caution. Old apps that are lost or uninstalled will not be recoverable. The older apps are not supported in SongShow Plus versions 8.5 or newer.
The expectation is that the latest updates will work as expected but if you run into issues please let us know.
Android - All version of Android 4.0 and later should work with the latest version of SongShow Mobile Control.
- Android version 8 has been tested and works as expected.
iOS - All version of iOS that are compatible with 64-bit apps should work with the latest version of SongShow Mobile Control.
- iOS version 12 has been tested and works as expected.
Windows 10 - All versions of Windows 10 should work although it is unclear is Microsoft will continue support for ARM versions.
- Desktop versions of Windows 10 Home and Pro have been tested and work as expected.