Tips & Tricks > Digital Juice

BPoese
6/11/2008 11:19:51 AM
Has anyone used any products from Digital Juice bsides the motion backgrounds that came with SSP7?  If you are using any of the other DJ Products, what are you using? I am just beginning to get into DJ and was wonder how well it works with SSP7.  What I would like to do is use some of the swipes to go from one slide to another. How would you do that?
Thanks,
Bruce

osborn4
6/11/2008 11:29:04 AM
Swipes are more for use in making your own videos in Adobe Premiere or whatever NLE (non-linear editor) you choose. 

However, it would be very cool to be able to use Swipes as a transition. I may need to submit that to the wish list.

IgniterMedia has something called Bumpers that are along the same line. We talked about using those in SSP in this thread.

twj
7/21/2008 6:36:06 PM
I might try putting the swipe on a slide by itself between 2 slides. Maybe not ideal but it might work.

coalcityum
12/4/2008 4:58:53 PM
I have used the swipes before. Not from Digital Juice but from a worship video's website, they called them bummpers. On one slide I put the video and set the time to one second slower than the video. I made the transition a fade and set it to one second. Then on the next slide, I used a still image of the video (that was supplied in the download of the bumper) and then on the third slide I added the closing video bumper and did likewise as the first. These were supplied as a set. You had a entering video, a still image, and a closing video. There were also choices for mutliple slides with four or more videos to change things up. I used these for announcment slides and it made the whole thing look like a video.

Got a lot of complements on it, and it really was not a lot of work.

To post messages to the forums you must be signed in to a user account.
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙