- Windows 11 compatibility.
- Enhanced scripture program item selection and editing.
- Internet Image search and importer.
- Capability to name Presenter Window layouts.
- Increased the Presenter Window layout count to five.
- Arrange-mode for Presenter Window layout.
Added capability to select which Output Windows are included in the
Mobile Control has been converted to a Progress Web App
technology replacing the app store versions.
- Reworked and Improved the Shift Worship media import process.
- Reworked and improved the SongSelect song import process.
- Added an account management window.
Web features now use the new Chromium Edge browser components
rather than the older Internet Explorer components for better
compatibility with current websites.
- Added support for Network Device Interface (NDI) streaming (Ultra Edition).
- Added two more display output windows.
- Added capability to have multiple stage monitors or other configurations such as lower-third.
- Display windows can now be named for convenience.
- New Emphasis animation that can be used to emphasis text as you step through a slide.
- New Divider effect that can be used to add a divider line to any object.
- Animations can now be set in slide themes.
- Songs can now be rendered to use the new Emphasis animation. Useful when used with a synchronized lower-third output window.
- Scripture presentation can now be rendered to use the new Emphasis animation. Useful when used with a synchronized lower-third output window.
- Slide objects can now be positioned relative to their layout field.
- Slide objects can now be positioned relative to the slide, not just the slide margins.
- DeckLink output can now be specified for any Display Window (previously, only Display Window 1 was supported).
Improved support for video formats:
- Support for higher bitrate videos
- Support for higher resolution (4K) videos
- Native support for H.264 (no additional plug-in required)
Note: These new features are presently only available for
Improved slide show merging: Now avoids making duplicate slide
- Support for scanner devices re-implemented.
- Can now rotate and crop while importing an image from a scanner.
- Rotation support for images in programs.
Crop and rotate functions now together in slide builder for
- Alternate UI theme options for the presentation control window.
- Slide Show Artisan
- Image rotation support.
- Auto-rotation support for image for files containing rotation metadata.
- UI improvements for Slide Show Builder image editing.
- Added capability to import PowerPoint presentations step-by-step.
- Added capability to import PowerPoint presentations as video files.
- Added capability to specify a preview display output that can be sent to a separate monitor, partial monitor, or embedded in the Presenter Window.
- The Stage Display now uses the blank slide properties assigned to it when a blank slide is presented. This is also true for the new Preview Display.
- Added capability to specify the file naming templates for new programs, slide shows, and imported media.
- Added capability to set left and right indents for slide text.
- Added subthemes for slide shows.
- Text underline has been improved so that the line is now thicker.
- SongShow Drive for easily sharing media content with others on your media team.
- Cross platform apps for SongShow Drive
- 50MB SongShow Drive space provided with active SongShow Upgrade subscription. (Upgradable)
- New mobile control app.
- Direct package-to-go for Video Chains.
- New Audio Chain feature including direct package-to-go support.
- Fixed compatibility issue of PowerPoint introduced with Windows 10 1607 Release.
- Improved the handling of graphics when the system gets elevated.
- Media synchronization for collaborating with others on your media team.
- 50MB SongShow Sync provided with active SongShow Upgrade subscription. (Upgradable)
- Capability to schedule slides.
- Capability to schedule signage machine channels (SongShow Signage).
- Windows 10 compatibily and official support.
- Timers now work like other video formats and can be used in all places that videos are used (primary feature, background, Overlay Improv, etc.)
- Timers now have an option to countdown to the next quarter, half, or whole hour
- Three layout presets for the SongShow Plus Control Window letting you set up different configurations for various scenarios (one layout for media preparation, another layout for media presentation, etc.)
- The preview slides for the Program Panel can now be set to multiple sizes
- New box effects for placing backdrops behind and borders around text and other objects
- New controls layout for Slide Builder
- The Slide Builder can now be set up to use 9:16 and 3:4 aspect ratios for edit mode
- Capability to adjust object position and size directly from the Slide Builder toolbar
- Improved access to machines on a local area network as source and destination for importing and Package-to-Go (lets you store optional user name and password)
- Stage display now customizable using slide properties
- Stage display will now show video, PowerPoint, and web page media items when presented from the source display
- Auto triple-wide mode to image and video backgrounds
- Environmental projection support (additional display that uses the background of the source display)
- Display masks to block out projected content, used primarily for environmental projection
- Global background brightness adjustment lets you quickly and easily adjust the brightness of the background to quickly slides where there is insufficient contrast between background and text
- Replicate effect
- Integrated media file import from Dropbox accounts
- Integrated media file import from Google Drive accounts
- Integrated media file import from Microsoft One Drive accounts
- Integrated importing of songs from SongSelect
- Integrated import of service plans and media from Planning Center Online
- Integrated import of media from Shift Worship
- Package-to-Go integration with storage cloud services
- Layered backgrounds
- Fill-in-the-blank animation
- Supports up to four independent displays
- Multiple slide properties themes for slide shows
- Complete control of media for each display
- Additional text types for slides
- Slide theme properties for images and videos in slide shows
- Media specific slide properties for songs, scripture, video, and images
- Greater control of the Control Window panel layout
- Improved support for right-to-left text
- Enhanced editing capabilities for slide shows
- Color picker tool
- HSL color selection
- Authentication support for mobile apps
Version 7, May 2012
- New transport controls for slide-based media items.
- Fade In/Out for videos.
- Enhanced audio control for slide shows.
- Slide based audio tracks for slide shows.
- Enhanced support for videos within slide shows.
- Control panel monitors for Secondary and Stage Displays.
- Increased song database size.
- DeckLink support for most transitions.
- DeckLink support for PowerPoint presentation.
- DeckLink support for web page presentation.
- Addition of new Bible plug-ins: New International Version 2011 and English Standard Version. (Plug-ins sold separately).
Version 7, November 2011
- Slide previews in the media control and program panels.
- Audio level control for video files.
- Enhanced display properties for images and videos.
- AutoPlay for Vimeo and YouTube.
- Enhanced Quick List features.
Version 7, August 2011
- Secondary display output for a second independent presentation.*
- New scripture plug-ins: Reina-Valera and Holman Christian Standard Bible.***
- iPad/Tablet stage monitor interface.*
- New keyboard navigation mode for use with remote control devices.
- Option to keep display windows open even when the control window is minimized.
Version 7, March 2011
- Tablet control interface for use with iPads and similar devices.
- Improved remote control interface for iPods and similar devices.
- Undo/redo capability for editing programs and slide shows.
- Support for the Unicode character set.
- Multi-language spell check
- Auto-save for programs.
- Increased song database size.
Version 7, October 2010
- Search-by-Color feature for image and video files.
- Searcy-by-metadata feature for image and video files.
- Video Chains as motion backgrounds and slide video objects
- Improved integration of media importers
- Program panel improved providing more granularity for presenting mid-slide items
- Preview release of mobile control (iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc.)
Version 7, June 2010
- Improved support for YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- New tolerance setting for transparency colors for images.
- New image import tool for importing a single video frame for use as an image object.
- New Color Key effect.*
- New short-cut keys for opening, creating, and saving slide shows and programs.
Version 7, March 2010
- Web page presentation support.
- Color Improv for on-the-fly color changes.*
- Overlay Improv for the overlay of videos and images.*
- Audio File Improv for on-the-fly audio file playback.*
- Instant Message for showing nursery alerts and other messages.*
- Stage Message similar to Instant Message but for the stage monitor.*
- Video Effects scroll and blink.*
Version 7, December 2009
- Windows 7 Support.
- Support for multi-processor (multi-core, hyper-threaded) machines.
- Reflection effect.**
- Improved user interface for Background Improv.
Version 7, September 2009
- Capability to re-run slide show builders on slide shows that were created by them.
- New Background Sequence Builder.
- Access to Display Property presets from the Control Window toolbar providing an easier way to use presets.
- Capability to paste files directly from a copied .zip file.
- Improved import utilities for PowerPoint.
- New PowerPoint import into SongShow Plus slide shows (import as image slides).
- Capability to restore a slide show package from within the SongShow Plus control window.
- Enhancements to the stage monitor feature.
- Additional options for sizing images and videos in slide shows.
- Option for looping a video within a slide show.
- New Basic Display Properties window for easier setting of global display properties. (Advanced properties are still accessible.)
Version 7, May 2009
- Stage monitor output
- Export feature for slide shows
- New title options for song presentation
- Additional public domain Bibles
- New Copyrighted Bible plug-ins***
- Support for H.264 .mov and .mp4 files***
Version 7, February 2009
- Improved support for custom formatting of songs
- Enhanced Windows shell and AutoRun integration
- Improved ease-of use for importing media files
- Improved support for non-English languages
Version 7, November 2008
- Support for DeckLink video card for lag-free text-over-video***
- Gaussian blur for improved softening of photos*
- Transition timings now in seconds
- Random transitions
- Improved support for lower-third slides
Version 7, July 2008
- Video objects for slide shows
- Video sequence builder
- Video slide inserter
- Image slide inserter
- Hue-based effects*
- New cinematic effects**
- New and improved Pan / Zoom Effect**
Version 7, April 2008
- Capability to convert songs to slide shows
- New text slides builder
- New photo slides builder
- New top-ten list builder
- New scripture slides builder
- Exit animations
Version 7, January 2008
- Custom song parts
- Improved SongSelect importer
- In-edit spell-checking
- Improved support for 16:9 displays
- PowerPoint 2007 Support
Version 7, October 2007
- Enhanced controls for text fill/outline
- Capability to use motion fills for objects and text
- Gradient and pattern fills support transparency
- Thumbnail view of media items in file panels
- Service elements for programs
- File search mechanism
- Completed Vista compatibility
Version 7, June 2007
- Audio tracks for slide shows
- Audio tracks for songs
- New cinematic effect**
Version 7, April 2007
- Transparency support for PNG and TIFF images
- Support for GIF images
- New Video Effects Collection for images and videos
- All effects can now be used with video files using RipFX technology
- Complete support for object rotation
Version 7, October 2006
Version 7, August 2006
- Custom settings for transitions and animations
- Release of the Cinematic Effects Collection**
Version 7, June 2006
- User can now have multiple song edit windows open
- Multiple download support from SongSelect
- Easier adding of songs after import
Version 7, February 2006
- Audio file support
- Background Improv*
- Video Chain*
- 3D animations*
- Easier background selection
- Toolbar customizations
||Professional Level license required. May also be available through a separate plug-in license for Basic Level license users.|
||Cinematic Effects license required|
||Plug-ins sold separately|
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.